Before we move on to Week 3 of the College Football season, it's helpful to take a look back at what we've learned so far. Each week, Footballguys provides full recaps for each of the Power 5 conferences and provides you with information you can use for DFS. We recap the games, look at the key players and injuries and tell you who to be on the lookout for moving forward. You can check out this week's recap of the SEC Conference here.
An interesting Week 2 for the SEC to say the least. We were treated to a couple of thrilling games, including Tennessee's heartbreaking loss to Oklahoma, Arkansas being knocked off in a big upset and Auburn barely pulling out what would have been a historic defeat at the hands of Jacksonville State.
Some of the questions we answered this week include:
- Can Tennessee bounce back from its crushing defeat at the hands of Oklahoma?
- Is Ole Miss QB Chad Kelly for real or merely feasting on cupcakes?
- How do we make sense of Texas A&M's loaded group of wide receivers?
- Who should be the top target for Arkansas after the loss of top wide receiver Keon Hatcher?
- Who are some backup running backs that can make for sneaky good DFS plays?